Just Started Final Fantasy VI

| Friday, August 1, 2014




-08/01/14-
I'ts a good month for me this July.
For getting An old PSOne and a GBA SP
and for Achievement this Year,

I Want To

Finish 100 Games before The Year Ends.

I've been playing FFVI  for a couple of days now in my GBA SP During my free time
but the Cartridge Battery Went Dry, and my SAVE FILE was gone...
I gotta Change That Tonight, and Start Playing again for A Couple of Hours.

First Impression on the Game?
I Think the Story line Was Great, i Actually Shocked when i learned that Terra is an Esper
I'm Actually hooked in this Game, With Various of Character that i Encountered in the other FF Series like, King Edgar The Machinist which is like Rikku i think, but Rikku is somehow like a Thief Class :) same with Locke The Adventurer because of his Steal Skill, Shadow The Assassin Which is a Ninja with the throw Ability like the Ninja Class in FFIII, and the Most Special of Character of the FF Franchise [ As of My current State of Mind ] Gau the Feral Child, Using Magic/Skills Free of Charge and Spamming it until he dies or the Battle Ends, I don't know to others Why they Don't Like Gau... I like him for a Change, for not being so Stereotype.

-08/11/14-
Lazy... just started FFXII... i really don't know when to start again :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲